Welcome to VisIt's release notes page. This page describes the important enhancements and bug-fixes that were added to this release.
Bugs fixed in version 2.10.2
- A bug was fixed with the Silo database plugin where variables displayed in the plot menus would sometimes appear greyed out, making them unplottable.
- The Restore session from sources dialog was fixed to use the correct filter when specifying new sources.
- An engine crash was fixed that was caused by pick-by-global-id for datsets where some domains were empty.
- An engine crash was fixed that was caused by the SPH Resample Operator when receiving zero datasets.
Enhancements in version 2.10.2
- The host profiles for the ANL network were updated. Specifically, the host profiles for Eureka, Gadzooks and Tukey were removed and a host profile for Cooley was added.
- The VASP database plugin was enhanced to support the VASP XDATCAR format.
Changes for VisIt developers in version 2.10.2
- Build_visit was modified to build Python 2.7.11 and PIL 1.1.7 so that it can build VisIt on El Capitan.
- NVIDIA's cuda-memcheck is now an available memory debugger for VisIt.
- build_visit_BGQ was modified to include changes from Jens Henrik Goebbert for building on JUQUEEN.
For any additional questions, send e-mail to visit-users [at] ornl.gov (VisIt Users).