Welcome to VisIt's release notes page. This page describes the important enhancements and bug-fixes that were added to this release.
Bugs fixed in version 2.12.1
- Fixed error parsing plugin xml files with xmledit when built with Qt 5.
- Fixed bug in SPH Resample Operator that made "holes" appear in the final image
- Fixed logic that prevented PySide support from being installed with VisIt.
Enhancements in version 2.12.1
- VisIt was ported to and installed on Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories' Jade and Agate systems.
- VisIt was ported to and installed on Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories' Quartz and Borax systems.
- Host profiles were removed for the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories' Aztec, Inca, Juno, Muir and Sierra systems, which were retired.
- Host profiles were added for the Lawrence Livermore National Laboriatories' Syrah system.
- The Claw reader has been enabled on Windows.
- Upgraded to Putty-0.67
Changes for VisIt developers in version 2.12.1
- Fixed a bug where build_visit didn't build VTK 6.1 with GCC 6.x compilers.
For any additional questions, send e-mail to visit-users [at] ornl.gov (VisIt Users).